The NCGRT and the IAH are joining forces to deliver the Australian Groundwater Conference in Canberra, 3-5 November 2015. We are looking forward to welcoming groundwater researchers, industry professionals and policy development specialists to this exciting event.
The Australian Groundwater Conference is important for those involved in Australian groundwater management and governance and will feature:
- Over 300 high level Australian presenters from a wide range of backgrounds in groundwater.
- Plenary presentations on key groundwater management issues.
- Case studies with question and answer opportunities, encouraging audience interaction.
- The latest update on the current domestic and international environmental issues affecting groundwater in Australia.
- Networking drinks and BBQ will be included in the delegate registration fee.
- A unique opportunity to network amongst Australia's current leaders in groundwater policy technologies and research.
We look forward to welcoming you in Canberra for the Australian Groundwater Conference.
The Australian Groundwater Conference Organising Committee
ph: +61 8 8201 2193