The nation's premier groundwater event for 2017 is in Sydney, Australia!
Join us for the 2017 biennial Australasian Groundwater Conference in Sydney, 11-13 July 2017. The theme for this year's program will be Groundwater Futures: Science to Practice.
On the back of the successful 2015 conference, the NCGRT and the IAH are again joining forces to deliver an exciting three-day event that will enable delegates to examine the multi-dimensional challenges affecting the sustainable development of the regions groundwater resources.
About the 2017 Australasian Groundwater Conference
The Australasian Groundwater Conference is important for those involved in the region’s groundwater management and governance and will feature:
- Over 300 delegates from the groundwater community across the Australasian region,
- High level national and international presenters from a wide range of groundwater backgrounds,
- Networking drinks and informal at the beautiful Coogee Pavilion Rooftop Bar will be included in the delegate registration fee,
- Networking reception overlooking the beautiful university grounds,
- Case studies with question and answer opportunities, encouraging audience interaction,
- Interactive Panel discussions,
- The latest update on the current domestic and international environmental issues that affect groundwater in Australia, the Asia-Pacific region and internationally,
- A unique opportunity to network with current leaders in groundwater policy technologies and research,
- Early Career Hydrogeology Network Trivia Night (all welcome),
- Groundwater photographic exhibition.
We look forward to seeing you in Sydney in 2017.
ph: +61 8 8201 2193