Bought to you by the The SA International Association of Hydrogeologists (IAH)
The focus of this inaugural groundwater forum is to provide an insight into the current condition of SAs groundwater resources and the latest developments in various aspects of the groundwater industry, as well as discussing future opportunities within South Australia.
No sessions found.
The focus of this inaugural groundwater forum is to provide an insight into the current condition of SA’s groundwater resources and the latest developments in various aspects of the groundwater industry, as well as discussing future opportunities within South Australia.
• First comprehensive audit of groundwater use from over 9,000 wells – how much, where from, for what purpose
• Trends in groundwater levels, salinity and extraction
• Water well drilling activity – where, how deep, for what purpose
• Latest DEWNR information products
• MAR – stormwater and wastewater schemes, volumes recharged, operational issues
• Research groups- progress report on current projects
• Mining – current use, case studies, potential demand
• Monitoring – network rationalisation progress
• Contaminated sites, Water Resource Planning and River Murray issues
*The full schedule will be available on finalisation of the program
Craig Simmons – NCGRT, Peter Cook -CSIRO, Steve Barnett -DEWNR, Paul Howe – CDM Smith, Peter Dillon, Lloyd Sampson -DEWNR, Russell Martin – Aqueon and many more industry and government specialists.
Time: 9:00am – 6:00pm (incl. Networking drinks)
Venue: Flinders University, 182 Victoria Square, Adelaide SA – Room 1, Level 1
Dinner: Valedictory Dinner, honouring Don Armstrong for his career and significant contribution to the groundwater industry
Dinner Details – Venue: Wakefield Hotel, 76 Wakefield St, Adelaide Time: 6:30pm onward Cost: Meal order
The Forum is proudly supported by:
Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources
National Centre for Groundwater Research and Training